Klairs Fundamental Ampule Mist
The Fundamental Ampule Mist is a Green Tea Water based mist, formulated with rice, cucumbers, okra, and mugwort which is effective for intensive hydration and antioxidant care. With the premium formulation, the ampule mist provides high nutrients to the skin for the skin to shine and look dewy with couple spritz. It also locks in the moisture without any layering for a long-lasting hydration deep within the skin.
125ml | All skin types especially for dry/dehydrated skin and sensitive skin.
- For those who have tired skin
- For comfortable full moisturized skin
- For non-sticky hydrated skin
MADE IN KOREA.
@COOSCOSMETICS is an authorized seller of KLAIRS.
- After cleansing, spray 2-3 spritz on the whole face at a distance of 20cm.
- Use at any time of day to soothe, refresh and moisturize the skin.
Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Betaine, Trehalose, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aqua(Water), Artemisia Princeps Extract, Panthenol, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide NP
· This ingredient labeling was written in accordance with the Korea Ministry of Food and Drug Safety standards.
I have a love/hate relationship with this mist. Love because it is super hydrating, really. Hate because the smell isn't nice. It doesn't stay though, it only smells when applied but it makes the use of it less attractive, not pleasurable. Hate also and mostly because it leaves some sort of greasy film on the skin that I really do not like! I prefer the Sioris Time Is Running Out by far!